You're a professional in your field, a beautician or a hairdresser and you want to expand your customers by offering a complete beauty service, facial and make-up or hair and make-up.
You have just completed a beautician school and you want to further your training.
So come and train with professional make-up artists who practice daily the know how that they will transmit to you.
This course is designed for beauticians, hairdressers or beauty professional wishing to expand their competence.
- Acquire specific technical knowledge in the field of professional make-up with professional make-up artists in business.
- Enhance expertise and achievements as well as developing wider skills.
- Meet the demand of customer requirements
5 independent modules each, 7 hours (Monday), 35 hours in total.
It is recommended to follow the 5 modules in their entirety and in the order of progression.
Day make-up: embellishment
- Theory and practice of beauty, harmony of the face, basics of morpho-psychology.
- Knowledge of products used for facial embellishment.
- How to choose make-up? Presentation of various brands of make-up (bases foundations, powders, mascaras, oil based and dry eye shadows, blushes, lipsticks…).
- Morphological corrections (nose, cheekbones…).
- Conceal skin imperfections (pimples, dark circles and minor skin problems).
- Complexion and foundation: shading and light, the notion of transparency, the application of foundation, powder, blush, working in "gras".
- Working on the expression (eyelid balance eye corrections, eyebrow shape).
- Working on the mouth (balance, outline, volume…).
- Natural Make-up (enhancement of the the natural complexion the expression and the mouth.
Sophistication: make-up for special events (weddings, birthdays…) or parties
- Working foundation for more emphatic make-up.
- Working on the eye, opening the expression.
- The application of false eyelashes: band, one by one
- Smudges, Layering
- Working the mouth and the lips:
- Color choices
- Achieving red lips
- Adapting sophisticated make-up for mature skin.
The fashion make-up trends
- Trends for coming season (spring / summer, fall / winter).
- Adaptation of fashion make-up to the city: offering clients the notion of “portable make-up".
- Working different finishes.
- Example: matt and satin effects for autumn / winter
- Taking light into consideration for photos.
- Speed techniques.
- Different approaches.
- Practice on make-up day.
- Practice on evening make-up.
- Make-up advice and sales: personalised make-up (make-up suited to the personality in question).
- Make-up for women with glasses.
Come and discover the professional techniques and have make-up as your ally every day!
- Color: colorimetry, color theory, color wheel, harmony, color symbolism.
- Enhancing the figure: morphological types, and diagnosis.
- Styles and dress codes: typology, fashion trends, adapting styles and trends according to morphology.
- Technical makeover: color testing and choice of palette, adjusting of the hair style, make-up, and dress style, highlighting the silhouette.
Materials and products
- Make-up base
- Products Numeric Proof (palette of concealers, foundation sticks and fluid, loose powders, compact powders, dry palette make-up, foundation, make-up remover, range of lipsticks, eye pencil)
- Mascara, eyebrow and lip pencils, bold make-up, blushes
- False eyelashes, glitter
- Powder puffs
295 € per module or 1 180 € for the entire modules (one module offered).
Maximum 12 people
Professional make-up artist
5 modules 7:00 hours
Module 1 : Monday, February 20, 2017 (9:00 12.30 pm and 1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
Module 2 : Monday, February 27, 2017 (9:00 12.30 pm and 1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
Module 3 : Monday, March 6, 2017 (9:00 12.30 pm and 1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
Module 4 : Monday, March 16, 2017 (9:00 12.30 pm and 1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
Module 5 : Monday, March 20, 2017 (9:00 12.30 pm and 1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
Customized training available on request. Contact: Florence CAPEL 01 44 08 11 48.