Introduction to nail prosthetics Level 1
Nail prosthetics is an ideal solution for weak, brittle or bitten nails. Women who care about the beauty of their hands and who want rapid and sustainable solutions. Actresses or models who require impeccable hands when shooting pictures or videos.
Make-up artists, hairdressers, beauticians, add a new skill to your repertoire offer the most to your clients by proposing yet another service: introduce yourself to nail prosthetics.
This workshop is intended for make-up artists, hairdressers and beauticians wishing to expand their skills, and anyone wishing to learn the techniques of nail prosthetics.
It is necessary to come along a model that will be present throughout the second day on whom the application of ten nails will be carried out.
To gain practice in the application of nail prostheses.
Improve the appearance of the hands thanks to stylish and quality nails.
Learning how to repair imperfections of natural nails with false nails. The nail prostheses can be kept for several weeks provided they are well looked after.
Nail prosthetics complement the manicure.
2 days (6 hours per day), 12 hours in total.
- Anatomy and structure of the nail, nail biting, nail-biting and the cuticle (causes and consequences).
- Cutting the cuticle advice and tips.
- What is the effect of false nails on the natural nail?
- Basic knowledge of nail diseases, pathology, hygiene, basic nail care.
- Products, knowledge resources and additional substances.
- Presentation Acrylic and Gel techniques - beginners level.
- Understanding the different stages of nail work.
- Practice model, guided by an experienced technician.
- Assessment of practical work.
- The art of the perfect nail polish.
Equipment and products used
The material used is made available for the duration of the workshop. Trainees have the opportunity to acquire a starter prosthetics kit nail at reduced rates from an ITM partner.
Maximum 12 people
Professional manicure technician
2 days (12 hours)
From 22 to march 23 2016
Customized training available on request. Contact: Florence CAPEL 01 44 08 11 48.